Pages



Friday, September 21, 2012

Gabriel is 6 months old!

Wendi is incredibly on top of scheduling photo sessions!  She had their family's fall session scheduled in the spring and then decided that before that, she wanted a mini session for Gabriel at 6 months.  (And I already have his 1st birthday party on my calendar!)  I'm so thankful that I've been able to take photos during Gabriel's first year.  He is just the sweetest baby and has the most beautiful eyes!  We had decided to go outdoors for this session but the weather didn't cooperate, so we chose to do the photos inside, in the same room we took his newborn pics.  Wendi had some great, creative ideas for how to incorporate Paul's boots and the American flag in some of the shots.  I loved honoring Gabriel's daddy's military service through the images!

We used this same chair during his newborn session.  He's grown so much!




I just can't get over this face!

Of course I had to get some of the details...like the leg rolls...oh how I miss leg rolls on my kids!  (Although at 10, 8 and 5, leg rolls wouldn't be quite as cute!)


And I saved my favorite for last.  Serious cuteness!

See you soon, sweet boy!  :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016