Pages



Monday, September 17, 2012

Karen and Adam | 1757 Golf Club Wedding



Adam and Karen were married on an absolutely beautiful day at Haymarket Baptist Church.  They are such a fun and playful couple.  Karen's smile is completely infectious and I love the way she and Adam look at one another.  It's obvious that they enjoy being with each other and have a solid friendship as their foundation.  Their reception was held at 1757 Golf Club and it was a blast watching them with their friends and family! The whole day was full of joy, love and laughter.  I was so grateful that Lauren asked me to assist her with this wedding!  She is so talented and I learn so much each time we work together.  (You can see her work here!)

As I went through the photos from the day, I just kept smiling!  I hope these will make you smile, too!

When you second shoot, you often hang with the guys at the beginning of the day.  Adam and his groomsmen made my job so easy!  We had a lot of fun. :)







Congratulations, Karen and Adam!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016