Pages



Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Chelsea and Corey are Engaged!

I felt like I knew Chelsea before I ever met her.  We had emailed back and forth quite a bit in preparation for the engagement session and her sweet personality just came through in everything she wrote.  I was so excited to meet her (and her fiance, Corey) in person!  Chelsea was just what I expected--a beauty from the inside out! Corey compliments her perfectly and is as sweet as can be.  They are completely at home together and so natural in front of the camera!

Chelsea made some cute props so they could use the images for their save the dates!

Check out the pink shoes!  Fierce!

Chelsea specifically asked for this next image.  She prefaced it with the story of how they chose their wedding colors.  Chelsea's last name is White and Corey's last name is Brown.  (Please tell me I don't have to further explain why this is so awesome!)  So, they chose white and brown as their wedding colors!  Genius!  She wanted this shot to show the white and the brown. :)  Love it!

Thanks for the fun afternoon, guys!  I am so excited to photograph your wedding in August!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016