Pages



Thursday, June 17, 2010

Keegan is 2! :: Birthday Shoot



Meet Keegan!  I had the privilege of photographing his family and his birthday party last month.  Keegan is our buddy and a born entertainer.  He's got some of the best dance moves and is always cracking us up with his funny faces!  He had his 2nd birthday party at the park.  Perfect location for toddler fun!

Before the party began, I got some shots of Keegan with his parents.  They are a really special family!  Travis and Amanda couldn't love their boy more and it's evident in everything they do.
































As guests arrived, I started taking pics of all of Keegan's friends.  It was very hard to choose which ones to use here.  They were all absolutely adorable!  Here are a just a few of Keegan's buddies.








































My son, Ashton, adores Keegan!  He even asked if he could have a copy of this picture for his room.  So sweet!





























Keegan barely stopped the whole morning.  He was busy on the playground, running around and playing soccer!  Some of my favorite pictures of the day are of him kicking the ball around.  He was so focused!





























After lunch, it was time for cupcakes!  The party theme was My Friends Tigger and Pooh, which meant Super Sleuth cupcakes.  Yum!























































After cupcakes and a little more play time, it was goody bags and goodbyes.  I'm fairly sure all the kiddos slept well that afternoon!

Leaving you with my favorite shots of the day.  When I picture Keegan, this is how I see him in my mind!  Here's to the terrific 2s!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016