Pages



Monday, June 21, 2010

Announcing Mini Shoots!

To kick off summer, I am offering mini shoots this Saturday, the 26th!  Here are the details:

Time :: 8-10:30 am, 6-8:30 pm
                **Sign up for a 20 minute time slot within these hours

Place :: Manassas Battlefield

Investment :: $45 for a 20 minute session (you, your kiddos, your family, your friends...you get the picture)
                    10-15 high resolution portraits on DVD for you to print and use as you choose

Contact me for more information and to set up a time!

And speaking of kicking off summer....and things that are "mini"....

Here's my baby girl, who is quite mini, kicking off summer with her favorite fruit. :)

1 comment :

  1. You go girl!!! I hope it is wonderfully successful!

    (We'll be driving down to FL but I'll be thinking about ya!)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016