Pages



Friday, May 2, 2014

The Mahar Family | Manassas Stone Bridge Family Session

I love photographing kids.  There have been times when I thought wedding photography would eventually become my main business but the thought of giving up photographing the love between families and the sweetness of babies and children made me so sad!  Getting to photograph kids you already love is just a bonus!  The Mahars are great friends of ours and I absolutely LOVE these kids!  They are fun and smart and full of smiles and laughter and unique personality.  We had a great time during this session and I'm excited to share some of my favorites with you today! (If these pics don't make you smile, nothing will!)





And just one more, because sometimes the outtakes are the best!

Love you guys! xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016