Pages



Thursday, May 1, 2014

Jodi and Aubrey | DC Engagement Session

After spending almost 2 hours with Jodi and Aubrey at Starbucks, I was so incredibly excited that they chose me to photograph their wedding!  Not only do they have the sweetest relationship with one another, but we got along so well.  I felt like, after that first night, we were already friends.  (They even laughed at all my dumb jokes!) And I can't stress enough how big of a difference that makes in wedding photography.  Chemistry between a couple and their photographer is key! A few weeks later we met up for their engagement session in DC.  We had completely perfect weather, beautiful light and of course, an amazing backdrop.  I loved getting to know Jodi and Aubrey better and even meeting their two adorable dogs!  I'm so excited about photographing their fall wedding!


You guys are the best!  Talk to you soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016