Pages



Friday, May 16, 2014

Angela and Nick | Old Town Manassas Engagement Session

Angela and Nick got engaged during their summer trip to Europe.  I mean, I could probably stop there and you would have a good idea of what a fun and adventurous couple these two are!  But then you would be robbed of also seeing just how adorable they are, too!  With their wedding planned for back home in Pittsburgh, they wanted to get some photos of the two of them near their home now, right in the heart of Old Town Manassas.  Here are some favorites of my engagement session with them.

Thanks for sharing the evening with me, Angela and Nick.  I absolutely loved getting to know the two of you.  Wishing you many years of adventures together! xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016