Pages



Friday, May 10, 2013

The Smiths | Family Session

I'm always reluctant to shoot in full sun.  In fact, I'm rather terrified of it!  Although I would still much rather always schedule sessions during the golden hour (the hour right before sunset), I am learning and growing as a photographer and figuring out ways to make full sun work.  The Smith family needed to meet me during the day light hours, before Jameson's bedtime, so we met at high noon and I was a little nervous!  But we made it work and used all that beautiful sunshine to our advantage.  The session ended up being really fun and we were all happy with the end result!



Thanks, Smiths!  Loved watching your family laugh and play together.  Hope to see you again soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016