Pages



Thursday, March 16, 2017

Lauren & Dylan | Bluemont Vineyard Wedding

Lauren and Dylan's wedding day gets the award for most tears shed by photographer! I had the honor of being with this family all day, and in no time at all, I came to adore them. Every minute of this event was covered in love, friendship and fun. I can't believe I've waited so long to share this beautiful day with you!






(Thanks to my second shooter, Bridgette for these photos of the guys!)

The threat of rain loomed all day, and it did start to sprinkle just before the ceremony. I was so glad Lauren and Dylan decided to move forward with their outdoor ceremony. It turned out to be so beautiful, and the view was breathtaking!


















Can you even believe how stunning Lauren is? I loved these portraits at dusk.



The details at the reception fit so perfectly with the rustic winery feel.










Lauren and Dylan, thanks for being a dream to work with! I wish you all the very best, and hope to see you very soon!

Vendor Love |
Venue: Bluemont Vineyard
Florist: Rick's Flowers
Catering: Savior Faire
Hair: Dina Hyman
Makeup: Alicia Molfino
DJ: Black Tie Entertainment
Second Shooter: Bridgette E Photography

1 comment :

  1. Oh wow, this couple had the prettiest wedding ceremony I have ever seen. Their pictures have made me so inspired. I also would be tying the knot at the local event space San Francisco and this location is also filled with so much greenery, blooms and scenic views.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016