Pages



Wednesday, May 22, 2013

McKenzie | Newborn and Family Session

Beautiful little McKenzie was only a few weeks old when I photographed her and her mommy and daddy.  She was a perfect little model, sleepy when we wanted her to be and bright eyed when it was time to be awake!  This was one of those sessions that was almost impossible to narrow down.  My favorite kind of new baby sessions are relaxed and include the whole family.  Why not capture those brand new moments as they really are?  Although I think super posed newborn sessions can be beautiful, they really aren't my thing.  This type of session is exactly what I love!




One last pic with the WHOLE family!


Thanks Craven family and congrats on your beautiful new baby girl!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016