Pages



Thursday, May 30, 2013

Angeleque & Matt | Wedding at Riverside on the Potomac


I had the pleasure of photographing Matt and Angeleque's beautiful wedding at Riverside on the Potomac just ouside of Leesburg a little over a week ago.  The weather was ominous all morning, but we ended up being blessed with no rain!  The gray skies were really lovely and the cooler temps made it a wonderful day for an outdoor ceremony.  This was the first wedding my husband and I had ever done together which was a lot of fun.  (He officiated the ceremony.)  Matt and Angeleque are incredibly sweet and have a great friendship as their foundation.  Surrounded by their incredibly supportive friends and family, they tied the knot and celebrated their love.  I'm so excited to share just a piece of ther beautiful day with all of you!





Congratulations Matt and Angeleque!  I hope you had a wonderful honeymoon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016