Pages



Friday, April 11, 2014

Caleb | Maternity, Newborn and Sibling Session

Well, from the title you can probably tell that this blog has been a long time coming!  I first took maternity and family photos for the Rounsavalls back in the fall.  Then I got to visit them just days after they came home from the hospital with sweet baby Caleb.  A month later I returned to snap some photos of Caleb with his big brother, who had just returned from a visit with his grandparents.

Gabriel has been in front of my camera since he was a newborn, and he never disappoints!  He is so much fun!

And then, along came Caleb!

I normally don't get to photograph babies at 1 month, so it was a special treat to go back and see just how much Caleb had grown and changed just in those first weeks!

In typical 2 year old fashion, Gabriel wasn't really in posing for any pics with his baby brother...at first.  So we just gave him some time to warm up to the idea. :)

And then a little bit of magic happened. :)

And right before I was ready to leave, we got the pic Mom had been wanting of her two sweethearts together.  I honestly wasn't ready and my settings were slightly off.  Although technically, it's not my best work, I was so thankful to catch this quick moment!


Love you guys!  Thanks for letting me capture so many of your precious memories for you. xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016