Pages



Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Tabytha & Aaron | Winterham Plantation Wedding

Beautiful weather, beautiful venue, beautiful bride, beautiful love story and beautiful details.  The day was, in a word, beautiful!  Aaron and Tabytha's wedding celebration was unique and personal, full of love and joy and I'm so thankful I was there to share in it with them.  These are two of the most genuinely good people I've ever met and their love for one another is inspiring.  Their love for music was highlighted at their celebration and the whole day was just perfectly them.



Aaron and Tabytha, thank you for allowing me to be part of your wedding day.  It was an honor to capture the memories of your beautiful celebration.  Your love is something special and I can't wait to see where life takes you! xo

1 comment :

  1. Misty I love the pictures you have taken of this wedding. Me and my fiance are going to get married at Winterham July 2015. Was wondering if you could share some information on what you offer or if you would be available. please contact me (Andre Campbell) at hacampbell2015@gmail.com.

    Thank you,

    Andre

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016