Pages



Monday, October 14, 2013

LBR | Part One: Maternity

I know I have said it before, but it's worth repeating...One of my absolute favorite things about my job as a photographer is the friendships I make with my clients.  After doing this for several years now, there are some families I've been able to capture through different seasons of life and that is something really special.  This is how I feel about Lauren and Mike.  I remember clearly the first time I photographed them.  We had to reschedule because of weather and then in the middle of our rescheduled session, it began to POUR!  But, because they are awesome, they agreed to stand on the train tracks in the rain for some photos.  The result was amazing and I immediately loved them! :)  It's been wonderful to get to know them over the past couple of years and just a couple of months ago I had the honor of taking maternity photos for Lauren.  Mike was deployed at the time and I loved how she was able to incorporate him into the session.  Lauren is so incredibly gorgeous and this pregnancy just enhanced her beauty.  They referred to the baby as LBR during the pregnancy (Little Baby Robinson), but LBR also happens to be their new baby boy's initials!  (More on that in Part 2 of this blog!)
It's taken me WAY too long to share these beautiful photos with you, so without further rambling...

We started the session in Lauren and Mike's brand new home.  I loved the cozy, intimate feeling of these photos.  Then, when the light was just right, we headed to a local park for a few outdoor shots.



Lauren also allowed me to take some boudoir style maternity photos.  These were so incredibly gorgeous and I was thankful that she agreed to let me share just a few.  She had mentioned that, even after being a client of mine for a couple of years, she didn't know I offered boudoir sessions.  Now the news is out.  I do!  So, if you are interested in this type of session, maternity or otherwise, I'm happy to discuss options.

Can you believe how stunning Lauren is?

Stay tuned for part two of this blog series.  You won't want to miss seeing Mike and Lauren with their precious baby boy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016