Pages



Sunday, July 8, 2012

Lauren and Mike | Couple's Session


You might recognize Lauren and Mike from the session I did with them in the rain.  It took almost a year (and several reschedules) to get a dry day for photos, that worked for both of us!  They are an incredibly sweet couple and very in love.  I enjoyed catching up with them last month when we met at Manassas Battlefield to finish the session they started as an engaged couple and finished as newlyweds!



Mike serves in the military and so Lauren had the idea to use his boots and dog tags (and her boots) in some photos.  She also brought a small flag.  I love when clients have great ideas to personalize their sessions!




Thanks, Lauren and Mike, for trusting me with your photos again.  I'm so thankful we all stayed dry this time!  Hope to see you again soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016