Pages



Monday, December 5, 2011

Lauren and Mike | Engagement Session

When Lauren first contacted me, she wanted pictures of her and Mike before he was deployed to Afghanistan. About a week before our session I got an email from Lauren announcing that Mike had proposed!  Mike's deployment was cancelled but we still had a great reason to get together for pictures!  I met them on a very stormy day at the Amtrak station in Old Town Manassas for their engagement session.








The sky started to get really dark but we stayed optimistic!  Lauren and Mike went to change clothes and while they were gone, the storm hit in full force!  When they came back, they were completely soaked.  I was thrilled when they agreed to make the best of it by taking some pictures in the rain.  I think these images priceless!




Thanks so much for making the best of the rainy day, Mike and Lauren!  I'm looking forward to finishing our session in some sunny weather!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016