Pages



Friday, July 20, 2012

Asher | Newborn Session

It doesn't matter how many times I see a newborn baby...I am always surprised at how tiny they are!  I was able to photograph Asher during his first week at home.  This brand spankin' new little man is absolutely precious and so, so tiny.  During my first visit it was just him and his momma.  Brittany was so peaceful, patient and calm with him, even while he was cranky.  I was totally impressed!  I came back a few days later and took some more photos, while Dad was there.  Asher was much happier that day and we captured so much preciousness!  Get ready because this is one cute baby boy... :)

What a sweet family of 3!

Congratulations, Brian and Brittany!  I'm excited to watch Asher grow.  Thanks for trusting me with these precious memories.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016