Pages



Monday, November 14, 2011

And the award for best client goes to... | Battery Heights Family Session

It is always a great feeling to get a referral from a past client.  I love getting emails that begin with, "I was talking with my friend about family photos and she recommended you...".  Honestly, word of mouth is the one and only form of advertisement for my business, so it's such a blessing when clients are willing to put my name out there. I'm quite sure if I could give an award to my most faithful client, it would go to Tiffany!  I think 1/3rd of my fall family sessions were with families referred to me by her!  Tiffany and the rest of her family are incredibly sweet.  I always enjoy sessions with them so much!  The boys are getting so big--I could hardly believe how much they had changed since last year!  Here are a few of my favorites from our October session at Battery Heights in Manassas.










At the end of our time together, I realized that I had locked my keys in my van!  I was so thankful that these clients were friends.  They drove me all the way home, where I discovered my front door was locked, and then turned around and took me back the other direction to my husband.  Thanks Paul and Tiffany--you guys definitely win the award for clients who've gone the extra mile!  I hope to see you again very soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016