Pages



Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Laymans | Family Session

I met with the Layman family at Manassas Battlefield several weeks ago for an early fall session.  It had been a very rainy week and this day was no different.  It was drizzly and pretty chilly, but we decided to give it a go!  I'm so glad we did because it was a great session.  We enjoyed getting to know one another and finding out how much we have in common.  Kent and Lissy are from Missouri and lived very close to where I grew up!  Our families moved to Virginia about a month apart and we now live in the same neighborhood.  It's definitely a small world!  Not only did I enjoy talking with Kent and Lissy, their kiddos are also as sweet as can be!  I felt so bad about the cold and spitting rain, but this family stayed positive and I think it paid off!  Here are some of my favorites from our time together.















Thanks for braving the weather with me, Laymans!  I'm sure our paths will cross again!

















No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016