Pages



Friday, February 7, 2014

LBR | Part Two: Newborn Session

Sweet little Liam's newborn session was one of my favorites to date.  I love photographing brand new babies in the comfort of their own home.  There is something so special about it and everyone just seems more at ease.  This session took place in the same room as Lauren's maternity pics.

I first started photographing Mike and Lauren when they were newly engaged and it's been so fun to watch their love {and now their family} grow and to be able to document it in photos!  Liam is an absolute doll and I will be seeing him again soon for his 6 month session.  (That gives you an idea of how behind I am on blogging!)

And just one more for the cowboys fans out there. :)

See you soon, Robinson family!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016