Pages



Friday, January 18, 2013

The Smiths | Family Session


I've said it before but honestly, one of the very best parts of what I do is getting to work with amazing clients and to be present for special moments in their life.  After photographing someone's wedding or the first days of their newborn baby, or even photographing their family for a Christmas card, you feel a special connection to them.  I often find myself "friending" clients on facebook because they truly do become friends!  And when they call me for a second (and sometimes third, fourth and fifth) session, it's always so great to catch up.  I say all that to introduce you to the Smiths!  I was able to do newborn photos for them when Asher was brand new, so it was so great to see them again, a few months later, for a mini session.  Asher had grown so much and it was just awesome to spend 20 minutes with them enjoying an incredibly beautiful and warm December day.  Thanks Brittany and Brian for letting me be part of your family's story!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016