Pages



Thursday, January 17, 2013

Adalynn

There really is nothing quite like photographing a brand new baby.  Creamy soft skin, tiny features, whispy hair and all the newness of a week old baby....there isn't much better or more inspirational.  I could have photographed Adalynn all day long!  Once she settled in and fell asleep she was a perfect little model. She is beautiful and very, very loved.  I had a great time catching up with her momma too, who happens to be a great friend and also does my hair!  (Come back from maternity leave soon--I need a trim!)   Allison, thanks for letting me visit and snap photos of your little princess.  Congrats to you, Casey and big brother Cole!  I know you are all so proud and thankful for your beautiful girl and we are so happy for you!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016