Pages



Thursday, November 8, 2012

Ted, Danielle, Sophie and Ewan | Family Session

It's so encouraging to me to receive sweet words from clients after they receive their photos.  It seems anytime I begin to feel discouraged or less than confident, a client steps in with a sweet email or phone call that keeps me going.  I was incredibly busy last fall juggling teaching and running a business.  Honestly, October and November of 2011 are still sort of a blur to me!  But soon after photographing this sweet family last fall, Danielle wrote me the kindest, most honest email.  I'm not sure I ever told her what it meant to me at that difficult moment.  It was a blessing at just the right time.  So when she asked me to photograph her beautiful crew again this year, I was so excited!  Sophie and Ewan had grown so much!  We had a great time one warm fall afternoon at Silver Lake Park.  Ted and Danielle are such caring and patient parents.  It made for a really happy session!  I'm happy to share some of my favorites from the day.

Thanks guys!  I hope to see you again very soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016