Pages



Monday, August 20, 2012

Owen is One! | Manassas Battlefield Family Session

I met Bryan and Michelle when they were expecting Owen.  I was actually preparing to photograph Michelle's sister's wedding when they contacted me about maternity photos!  They have such a fun and sweet family.  I was really excited when Michelle wrote me to ask about setting up a one year session for Owen.  (And, I couldn't believe it had been that long!)  We met at the Stone Bridge area at Manassas Battlefield.  Here are some of my favorites from our session.

Owen is such a happy boy!  All it took to get this smile was a little fake sneezing! :)

I even got to get a few photos of mom and dad at the end of the session!

Kniceleys, it was great!  So glad I got to meet owen and see you guys again.  Enjoy this fun age--Owen is  just so sweet!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016