Pages



Monday, April 23, 2012

Emily - The Beauty behind Belle Papers and Parties

I met Emily through a mutual friend, around the time we were both striking out to start our own businesses. She is a beautiful person, inside and out!  I love meeting hard working moms, who are brave enough to turn their creativity into a business.  Emily is an event planner and organizer extraordinaire!  Her business, Belle Papers and Parties, was the brains behind my Avary's 5 year old Parisian birthday party.  Emily and I bartered...photographs for party planning.  Perfect!



Emily brought some of her fun party decor for our photographs!










Here is a little sample of what Emily helped me pull together for Avary's 5th birthday party.  I think you'll agree it was tres magnifique!






And because of our efforts, this is how happy my girl was on her special day...


Emily, thank you for all of your help with the party planning!  You are so talented and I wish you all the best!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016