Pages



Friday, April 20, 2012

Congratulations, Josh, Elizabeth and Audrey!

Authentic.  That's the word I would use to sum up Josh and Elizabeth and their love for one another and their daughter, Audrey.  I first met this sweet family when Audrey was just a baby.  It was one of my first sessions, early in my business.  Since then I've had the joy of photographing them two more times.  Each time I'm with them, I'm struck with their commitment to one another and their honest and authentic love for each other.  Josh and Elizabeth got married at a wedding chapel in Vegas and wanted some photos of the two of them, and their family, to commemorate their special day.  (Plus, they had these great outfits that needed to be worn again!)  We met at Meadowlark Botanical Gardens in Vienna...one of my favorite locations!  Here are my favorites.


















Congratulations, guys!  I hope to see you again soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016