Pages



Monday, December 5, 2011

The Mosers | Family Session

The Moser family was an absolute JOY to meet and work with!  In fact, joyful is just how I would describe this sweet family.  The whole session was really just about having fun and enjoying their time together.  Because Mom and Dad were so relaxed, the kids felt free to be themselves, which made my job easy!  Here are some of my favorites from our time together, at Silver Lake in Haymarket.








This little girl has personality x10!  What a sweetie!




The kids had fun playing in the leaves!






Talk about joy...







Someone was ready to be finished with pictures.  (After all, there was so much to explore!) But she agreed to sit with her mama and that gave us the chance to capture these precious moments.


Ah, I love when the sun begins to set on the water!




Thanks Moser family!  I was blessed to have met you and I hope we see one another again soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016