Pages



Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Walker David | Birth Story

When Mallorie mentioned the idea of me capturing their new little one's birth, I was ecstatic! This has been something I've wanted to do for quite some time and I was so honored to be asked to capture such precious memories. Mallorie is a fellow photographer, so it was an especially high compliment for her to entrust me with this incredible session. I can't say enough about the sweetness of this family. They are so kind, thoughtful and hospitable. Even in the midst of labor, Mallorie and David were hosts to me in the hospital room! I feel blessed to have them as clients and friends!

Walker's birth was nothing short of incredible. Having had 3 c-sections myself, this was actually the first birth of this kind I had ever been part of. I was completely moved by the beauty of the entire experience. Mallorie and David were such a great team and Walker entered the world into a room filled with love and peace. I'm still moved to tears just thinking of it! Here are some photos that tell the story of this beautiful day when Walker David was born.

(An extra special thank you to Mallorie for allowing me to share such precious and personal photos!)


Congratulations David, Mallorie and big sister, Emma Claire! Walker you are one blessed boy to have such a wonderful family. xo

Coming soon, part 2--Walker's newborn session!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016