Pages



Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Kevin and Amanda | Meadowlark Botanical Garden Engagement Session

A few months ago I spoke with Amanda on the phone and immediately loved her! She has the sweetest spirit and most positive outlook. Many times I prefer to meet with brides in person before they hire me, but there was no need after chatting with Amanda! And the way she talked about Kevin assured me I would love him just as much. It was so fun finally spending time with them at their engagement session. Meadowlark Botanical Gardens is such a beautiful place and these two made it easy! They love to laugh and joke with each other and yet treat each other with such gentleness and respect. Mid-way through the session they were posing themselves. :) Here are the favorites I picked from our time together...

Amanda and Kevin, I can't wait until your October wedding!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016