Pages



Monday, July 8, 2013

Alyssa is 2!

So many of my clients are also friends.  Either they gave me a shot because they were already friends or through being my clients, they became friends.  In both cases, it's always so fun to spend an hour or so snapping pictures of someone you love!  And I certainly love this little sweetie!  Little miss Alyssa has been in front of my camera several times (including her mommy's maternity session).  We had a blast taking some photos in honor of her 2nd birthday, at the same spot I took those first photos of her when she was still in her momma's belly!  She has an amazing personality and is 2 going on 22!  Here are some of my favorites...



Love you, Alyssa!  Thanks for being such a sweetie!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016