Pages



Thursday, March 21, 2013

Amy & Danny | Poplar Springs Engagement Session

They met in elementary school but lost contact after he moved away.  A friend reintroduced them many years later and their love story began.  She is a teacher, he is a policeman and they are truly one of the very sweetest couples I've ever met.  They have genuinely kind spirits and love to laugh with one another.  I can't wait to capture their love on their September wedding day!

We met at Poplar Springs on a chilly and cloudy February day for their engagement photos.  I had so much fun getting to know them and watching them interact.  It was incredibly hard to narrow down my favorites, so excuse me while I share twice as many photos as usual. :)



Amy and Danny, thank you for enduring the cold weather and making your engagement session so fun!  I absolutely can't wait to celebrate with you in September!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016