Pages



Friday, October 26, 2012

The Layman Family | Silver Lake Family Session

I met this family last year when I taught Andrew in preschool.  He is such a sweet boy and the whole family is so loving!  I consider them all friends now and had an absolute blast at our session.  Honestly, I could use them as an example of what to do right during a family photo shoot!  They were relaxed, had fun with each other and just allowed me to capture them as they are, without a lot of fake smiles or stiff poses.  I think you'll see that that resulted in a great session full of smiles and laughter.  Here are a few of my favorites from the evening.

Thanks for sharing your joy, Laymans!  I had so much fun capturing all the love you have for one another. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016