Pages



Monday, June 25, 2012

The Daniels | Family Session


I met the Daniels family at Silver Lake Park in Haymarket and immediately knew it was going to be a great session!  The boys were so happy and energetic and mom and dad weren't afraid to have fun with them! I love it when parents can relax and just enjoy the time, allowing the kids to be themselves.  Trust me, stressing about getting your kids to sit and pose is no fun and the photos end up looking canned or everyone ends up in tears!  (I've been there...done that!)  So it was so great to see this family just enjoying one another, interacting and being themselves.  Here are some of my favorites from the time we spent together...



Thanks for the fun, Daniels family!  You guys rock!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016