Pages



Monday, October 17, 2011

Taunya and Jake | Bluemont Vineyard Wedding

Last month, I had the honor of accompanying Lauren Gay to photograph Taunya and Jake's beautiful wedding.  It was an absolutely beautiful crisp fall day and Bluemont Vineyard is such a gorgeous venue!  Throughout the ceremony and reception I was struck with, not only the beauty of the setting, but also just how much this couple loves each other.  It was inspiring to watch and so much fun to photograph!  Here are a few of my favorites from Taunya and Jake's special day...




Taunya, you are stunning!

Look at this view!





The newlyweds!





Such a gorgeous place for a reception!  I'm crazy about the lanterns.





Last one--the big finale!
Congratulations, Taunya and Jake!  I'm so thankful I was there to witness the beginning of your forever!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016