Pages



Thursday, July 7, 2011

austin and nora

Kira and I have a mutual friend who I have done several sessions with.  She contacted me and was anxious to get some pictures of her new baby girl while she was still new!  At the time I was swamped and wasn't sure I could fit another session in, but Kira was very persistent!  She even drove all the way to my house, from Maryland, to have the photos taken!  I was so glad she did.  Her beautiful girl Nora just melted my heart and Nora's big brother Austin had such a great personality and sweet disposition.  It was a fun and relaxed session and I'm happy to share some of my favorites with you!

































Nora was a bit too old for the newborn sleepy baby pictures you typically see.  But as I was editing I realized how fortunate we were that she did want to keep her eyes open.  Look how beautiful they are!  We wouldn't have wanted to miss those eyes!










































Austin had fun playing with my kids until it was his turn.  He is such a handsome little guy!

































And just like his sister, I could not get over his eyes!  

































Austin was so patient and sweet as we tried to get Nora to sit with him for some pictures.  We did get a few!

































(I'm fairly certain the above photo is a preview of what's to come!  It just cracks me up!)

































Last one...

































Thank you for not giving up on me, Kira!  I'm so glad I was able to spend time with you, your mom and your two beautiful children!

1 comment :

  1. Those eyes!! I also love the one of Austin holding her foot..too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016