Pages



Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Grupacs :: Family Shoot

Camille and Brian and their 3 sweet kiddos were a joy to photograph!  They are such an adorable family and are all very photogenic.  Their family will always be special to me since they were my first "official" family to photograph!






























The kids were posing for me before I even asked them to.  Made my job SO easy!  And the sunlight was perfect for this shot.  I was excited looking through the lens, and even more excited when I saw the finished product. :)





























You guys belong in a magazine!





































Sweet kids with sweet faces.































Thank you Grupacs for trusting me to capture your memories!  Can't wait to do it again!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016