Pages



Tuesday, July 6, 2010

06.20.2010 :: Northern Virginia Family Photographer

My friend Carmen asked me to do pictures for her family, as a gift to her husband for Father's Day.  Carmen is in my Life Group and I just love her!  She and her husband Joe are so great with their kids...patient and loving.  It was my pleasure to do their photos!

































Allie and Lucas are so sweet.  They are both little adventurers...curious spirits with bundles of energy!


































Lucas stayed by his Daddy's side most of the time.  So sweet!



































Allie is just a little doll.  She was really enjoying searching for rocks, but we did convince her to pick a flower just for this picture!






































Mom and Dad may have little ones, but they've still got it!  :)







































We just let the kids play and explore while I snapped pictures.  Lucas brought his butterfly net and was determined to catch a bug.  I'm sorry to say he didn't catch one, but he and Dad had a lot of fun searching!






































We did happen to spot the most beautiful butterfly, under the bridge.





































Thanks for sharing your family time with me!  It was my pleasure!

1 comment :

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016